Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Words of The Small Mastermind

What I got for Christmas:

An mp3 player
A new bike
Starwars Galactic Heroes
Magic Cards
Mythology
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time
Mario Brothers DS
Wii Remote Chargers
And many, many, many ,many, more things. My mom says I am spoiled but I keep letting her know how innocent I look and then I smile. She then seems to forget when I want something. Thank you everyone for your presents. Hope you had a good Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Of course you're not spoiled Dontel! Don't let your Mom fool you. What do Mom's know anyway right. If she keeps telling you that just come and get me and I'll try to set the record straight. I love your blog page!
    -Aunt Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dontel, I think you should have everything you want, including lots of Oreos. I don't think you are spoiled.

    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete